Saturday, May 19, 2007

Template change II

Hi friends,

You'd notice that I have changed our template yet again. As the content of our team blog grows, I realise that the pretty "Harbor" template wouldn't do. It was distracting and the lighthouse graphics were quite unneccessary, considering that we often post pics and videos up. Let's not take the attention away from our posts.

This template that I chose maximizes the space for posts, it uses nearly the whole width of the window (within reason). I feel it's well-suited to our needs at the moment. If our blog content should continue to grow beyond the confines of the default Blogger templates, we will have to seek another solution then.

I am sorry, it appears that through the template change some videos in your previous posts have been lost. Please accept my apologies. Apart from that, everything else should be working normally, including your favourite Tagboard!

No comments: